Listen to this Interview:
Every human being holds immense potential to enrich his life.
Amit Kumar Giri found his passion in helping students find their strengths and uniqueness while conducting free sessions for poor kids. He wanted to do something about it but had no idea at all about where to start.
He quit his well-paying job at media house of repute to start his company Brain Gateway. First few months were not something you’d want to happen in your own life. Everything he has saved was burning out and there was no hope of getting the show going. He has stopped believing that people would love investing in his idea and something interesting happened that he shares with big enthusiasm that helped him get his business off the ground. He saw a stranger at coffee shop smiling at him who eventually helped him scale his business.
Amit today is Founder of Brain Gateway, a company that helps children to analyze and identify their strengths using technology and counselling. Amit is also a certified dermatology consultant and strategy consultant to top media houses. A man with awakened inner conscience trained, mentored and motivated students across the globe including countries like Dubai, Sri Lanka, Bangkok, Singapore and Nepal. He always strived to dig deeper into matters related to children psychology.
Some questions I ask Amit:
- What makes you believe in thoughts?
- What are the specific steps that you have taken to turn your idea into reality?
- How did you kept going when things were not just working?
- What do you think is biggest challenge we have in educating our kids?
- How have your perspective changed since you started on this journey of yours?
- 05:45 How did working for a media firm helped him generalize thoughts for his venture.
- 09:26 Amit talks about how he started to build his company Brain Gateway.
- 12:45 He shares about the mindset shift needed to jump from job to entrepreneurship.
- 17:18 Amit talks about the biggest challenges that he faced along the way including having self-doubt.
- 20:05 Amit shares how his passion kept his entrepreneurial journey going on.
- 25:02 Meeting a completely stranger at a coffee shop gave life to his company and it took off.
- 28:00 He believes educating parent that his son/daughter is unique is more important than educating kid.
- 36:50 Enlightening round
- What inspires Amit to do everything that he does: Loving what I do.
- Which one daily habit has been game-changer for him: Meditation
- What book he thinks everyone must read: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Things he think would have done differently:
- Would have not gone for higher studies.
- Would have started journey in psychology earlier.
- Could have been more practical in his approach.
Connect with Amit Giri
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE INSPIRING TALK ON:
Follow the Inspiring Talk on
In this one full day workshop I will walk you through entire process for launching your own awesome podcast. You will also get a free comprehensive podcast launch checklist and video tutorials to take back home so as to help you get started.
Use coupon code INSPIRING while checkout so that you get flat INR 500 off on your ticket. Grab your tickets now.