Listen to this Interview:
“Meditation is about self love and which is about acceptance of whole of you”
Chitra Jha is a Holistic Healing coach, Author of five books and Motivational speaker just to name a few. She has been grounded in Allopathic, Homeopathic and Ayurveda principles. She has also mastered the art of reiki, past life regression, inner child work.
Her articles and books has been featured in almost all national newspapers. Her book “Achieve Your Highest Potential” and “The art and science of meditation” has received tremendous accolade from her readers and critics.
She firmly believes that each human being possesses infinite potential, which is waiting to be explored and exploited. Her favourite quotes are ‘Physician, heal thyself ’ and ‘Let’s walk our talk.’
Some questions I ask Chitra:
- How was the first day of meditation like for you? Was it uncomfortable?
- Who do you think is meditation for and who this is not for?
- What do you think is the biggest misunderstanding about meditation?
- What’s the meditation practice that you do yourself in the morning or evening?
- How can meditation help one in his self-mastery journey?
“Anything that you are learning new takes some doing, some time”
- 03:38 Chitra Jha shares about her life and Journey.
- 09:00 She shares how she got introduced to homeopathy and how did it fascinated her
- 14:35 Chitra shares how she felt on her first day of meditation.
- 19:20 She talks about who should not be meditating.
- 26:20 Chitra shares how did her book The Art and Science of Meditation happened
- 30:22 Why do Chitra believes that stopping mental chatter is not where we should be focusing but understanding them
- 40:01 She shares a basic meditation technique for beginners
- 49:50 Enlightening Round
- What inspires Chitra to do everything she does: The question that what more is there within her.
- Which one daily habit has been game-changer for her: Following her heart.
- What book she thinks everyone must read: Star Signs by Linda Goodman
- Things she think would have done differently: “I love and accept everything that has happened to me in life.”
Connect with Chitra Jha
Resources Mentioned in this Episode: