Listen to this Interview:
“What you do outside of the 9-5 job is going to define your future as an Passionpreneur not what you do on Job.”
Dev Gadvi is a Passionpreneur who has built his businesses around his passion and helps people do the same through his programs. He is Author of the book 80% Mindset 20% Skills, Life Transformation in 9 days. This book has been well received by people across the globe where he talks about getting out of the middle class mindset and building a millionaire mindset.
Being son of a truck driver he has gone through a lot of financial challenges in his childhood. He struggled to communicate in English as a kid. To him, coming from lower middle class family there was an option to stay on his 9-5 job which he has been doing for 16 long years. He was making decent amount of money. But this comfortable job couldn’t stop him from dreaming big and building life what he calls as SIX Sundays a week life.
Some Questions I ask Dev:
Coming from a lower-middle class family, how did you even dared to dream big?
- How difficult was it to have a side-hustle with a 9-5 job?
- What is your message to a guy who goes on a 9-5 job and complains about not having time to build a side-hustle.
- Why do you think it is always 80% mindset and 20% skills in becoming successful?
Want to start your own podcast?
I can help you launch your very own podcast right from coming out with idea to publishing episode number one. Join my SIX weeks long online group podcast coaching program. Read More.
- 05:00 Dev talks about his upbringing, his dad working hard and mom’s awareness.
- 07:37 He shares the story of his mom persistently standing outside the gate of English medium school to get them admitted.
- 10:04 Dev talks about his first job at BPO.
- 14:38 He talks about what was missing in his life despite of being paid well and having a good job.
- 18:42 Dev shares about finding his passion and building his side-hustle.
- 23:15 He talks about how he managed his side-hustle with 9-5 job.
- 24:50 Dev’s message to the person who’s complaining about his job.
- 28:40 He shares five steps to build business around passion and quit 9 to 5 rat race.
- 36:45 Why does Dev thinks it is 80% mindset and 20% skills.
- 40:30 Three steps to develop the millionaire mindset.
- 49:00 Enlightening Round
- What inspires Dev to do everything that he does: Impacting People.
- Which one daily habit has been game-changer for him: Reading books
- What book he thinks everyone must read: Grant Cardone’s book The 10X rule.
- Things he think would have done differently:
- Should have started early on this journey.
- Should have invested a lot on self-development.
- Surrounding himself with people who were better than him.
- Which online tool has been super-helpful for him:
Connect with Dev Gadhvi
Resources and People Mentioned in this episode:
- Dev Gadhvi’s Book: 80% Mindset, 20% Skills
- Grant Cardone’s Book The 10X rule.
- Dan Lok’s YouTube channel
- Audible– Get one Audiobook for free with FREE trial.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE INSPIRING TALK ON:
Follow the Inspiring Talk on
One Last thing….
Music: Spheres by Nicolai Heidlas