Listen to this Interview:
“There are going to be obstacles however, view them as opportunities and move from there”
It was 2008 when world’s economy trembled and Divya’s life changed. She was well payed and having good corporate job and living her dream. With this falling economy, she saw her dear friends being laid off by her company. She was praying every single day asking god to save her job. Divya was not fired but she fired her job to take new journey of entrepreneurship.
Divya went to become certified Coach training thousands of leaders, CEOs and achievers across the continents. She authored books that got well accolade from her readers. Her latest book Entrepreneur’s Garden went to became Amazon #1 bestseller internationally. She teaches business leaders and entrepreneurs nine elements of relationships they should be mastering to become successful in business and life. She has been featured in BBC.com, CBS News, USA today, Daily Mirror among others for her work.
Some questions I ask Divya:
- What was the most important lesson your dad taught in your life?
- What keeps you busy at present?
- Share with my audience the biggest challenge you encountered in switching from corporate job to Entrepreneurship?
- Can you share a bit about the way you look at the relationships?
- How do you deal with tough people in your life?
“You have your garden, more beautifully you grow that garden, more beautiful your life is”
- 04:30 Divya talks about her current work and five tenets of the message she shares with world
- 07:26 She shares about turning point in her life: time when she quit her job to follow her entrepreneurial journey.
- 19:25 Divya shares how did she jumped out of her job. She shares what went behind that jump.
- 27:00 She shares about finding your purpose in life. How this helps you in your success?
- 33:35 How does Divya looks at relationships? She shares about nine different types of relationships everyone should be mastering to be successful.
- 47:50 She shares how you can deal with tough people in your life?
- What inspires Divya to do everything she does: Her passion of helping other
- Which one daily habit has been game-changer for her: Connecting with self every morning through mindfulness meditation
- What book she thinks everyone must read:
- Things she think would have done differently:
- Would have invested in coaches much earlier
- Would have invested in right at first place
- Could have outsourced whole lot more things
Connect with Divya Parekh
SUBSCRIBE TO THE INSPIRING TALK ON:
Follow the Inspiring Talk on