Listen to this Interview:
If your work is good, if you give value to your work and come across as a genuine person, people will change their policy, their road-maps just to fit you in.
When she needed the most Gemini’s father left her for forever when she was 16. Responsibility of not only taking charge of her own life but also to earn bread for family came to her shoulder. It was not easy for her to fight the challenge life has thrown but she managed to come to the next side of it by overcoming it.
Gemini Dhar is take charge expert, fashion entrepreneur and Author of the book 9 Ways to Empower. For over 24 years she has been working with an extensive range of people including celebreties, CEOs, home makers and children to help strengthen their core belief systems and bringing balance in their life.
Gemini is an extraordinary speaker whose talks empower individuals to combine creativity and knowledge to enhance their abilities.
Some questions I ask Gemini:
- When you were a child you wanted to be mother when you grew up. Please talk about your childhood.
- How did that transition from having job to starting business happened?
- Why didn’t you settle down in life having successful business?
- What stops people from taking charge of their own life?
- 03:03 Gemini talks about her younger version.
- 05:08 She shares about her world turning upside down as she lost her dad.
- 14:35 Gemini shares about starting her own business with 40,000 Rupees and turning it to over hundred crore.
- 22:35 She shares why she didn’t settle down having good income and started on journey to empower other women.
- 31:17 She talks how lack of awareness stops most people from taking charge of their own life.
- 39:30 Gemini shares how you can find your mentor and someone who can help you in your journey.
- 53:14 Enlightening round.
- What inspires Gemini to do everything that she does: Leaving behind the legacy and making father proud
- Which one daily habit has been game-changer for her: Writing and Prioritizing daily activities
- What book she thinks everyone must read: Law of Success by Napolean Hill
- Things she think would have done differently:
- Travel the world and taken take charge principle across.
- Narrowed down the clientele
- Could have got more digital savvy
Connect with Gemini Dhar
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE INSPIRING TALK ON:
Follow the Inspiring Talk on