Listen to this Interview:
Bigger your challenges the stronger your victories are.
Jigna Tanna believes each individual has potential to become invincible giant if they could see and realize that. She talks about journaling, successfully starting multiple businesses, building stronger relationships with people in business and lot more. She is a Construction Entrepreneur, Author, Keynote Speaker, Change Catalyst, and most sought after Performance Excellence Strategist.
Jigna comes from a family of business background with open mind but she eventually got married to family where women’s freedom was not as widely accepted. She along with her husband had to take a hard route of starting the business all over again.
Jigna recalls her partner cheating her in business and having to burn all savings and selling her jewelry to pay lenders. She has learned most important lessons of life during that stage of her life.
Some questions I ask Jigna:
- How do you manage all the things that you do?
- What are some of the initial challenges you’ve faced on starting your business?
- What is invincible giant all about?
- How building good relationship matters in business?
- 05:12 Jigna shares everything that she is doing at the moment.
- 07:30 She talks about how the fire within her keeps her going.
- 10:00 Jigna shares how she started her new venture by borrowing money from her friend, what she learned from her backstabbers.
- 16:15 She shares the most important lessons that she has learned as an entrepreneur and her message to women across the globe.
- 19:40 Jigna talks about performance milestone gateway chart that she maintains as her ritual every morning that has transformed her life and helped her achieve goals faster.
- 27:40 She shares how she reflect her day every evening and shares a story how reflecting back and journaling has helped her.
- 30:40 She shares why each one of us are invincible giants.
- 35:25 The right way to connect with people and building stronger relationships with people in business.
- 44:05 Enlightening round
- What inspires Jigna to do everything that she does: Each and every cell in my body and people around me.
- Which one daily habit has been game-changer for her: Journaling: performance milestone gateway chart
- What book she thinks everyone must read: Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- Things she think would have done differently:
- Would have taken complete control over emotions.
- Would have done things for self rather than to prove to others.
- Could have been more diplomatic early on life
- Which online tool has been super-helpful for her: Listening to Podcasts
Connect with Jigna Tanna
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE INSPIRING TALK ON:
Follow the Inspiring Talk on
In this one full day workshop I will walk you through entire process for launching your own awesome podcast. You will also get a free comprehensive podcast launch checklist and video tutorials to take back home so as to help you get started.
Use coupon code INSPIRING while checkout so that you get flat INR 500 off on your ticket. Grab your tickets now.