Listen to this Interview:
“Unless you evolve along with the changing world you will not reach where you should be.”
Manoj Shrivastava is senior IT Leader who has learned the art of wealth creation the hard way. With no formal financial education in his school and college he was tied between his temptations to consumerism and his desire to create wealth for himself and his child. More often than not the temptations won over the desire. After a decade of work he had no more than 10 grands in his bank account and he got red faced when his father needed some money for an emergency and he had to deny due to unavailability of funds. Not only his parents but he too was surprised with what little he achieved. That was his moment of reckoning and he did some serious introspection.
Some questions I ask Manoj:
- What is the difference between saving and wealth creation?
- Do you think it is possible to save and be wealthy?
- What is it that most people don’t understand about finance?
- Can you share what exactly is water-wheel model that you talked about on your book?
- What do you think is the biggest barrier for people not to create wealth in their life?
“Creating more money out of the money which you have is the wealth creation”
- 03:30 Manoj talks about his personal and professional life.
- 04:32 He shares why vastu has significance in overall wellbeing and wealth creation.
- 07:05 Manoj shares why should one care about creating wealth in this consumerism time?
- 11:40 Manoj talks about the major difference between wealth creation and saving.
- 18:15 Manoj shares three steps in wealth creation.
- 22:00 He shares how his journey of finance and wealth creation started.
- 31:20 Manoj talks about water-wheel model that he has included on his book.
- 37:00 How can one install wealth creation mindset?
- What inspires Manoj to do everything he does:
- Wealth Creation
- Being able to help others
- Which one daily habit has been game-changer for him: Asking lot of questions and being curious
- What books he thinks everyone must read:
- Things he think would have done differently:
- Could have started this journey of wealth creation on his twenties
Connect with Manoj Shrivastava
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Napoleon Hill’s Book Think and Grow Rich
- Stephen R. Covey’s Seven Habits of Highly effective people
- Robert Kiyosaki’s Book Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Dr. Joseph Murphy book Power of subconscious mind