Listen to this Interview:
With pressure the coal turns into the diamond. The more intense the pressure the bigger the diamondNeeraj Shah
Neeraj Shah have been an entrepreneur for more than 2 decades now. He is a mentor, speaker, writer and angel investor. He is former National Director for Business Network International, India. Neeraj started BNI in India in 2004 and grew it from scratch to 10,000 members across 21 cities across India. He is also the founder of Titan Masterminds, an online entrepreneurship development company.
Some Questions I ask Neeraj
- Have you always wanted to become an entrepreneur in your life?
- How can smaller businesses leverage power of network in growing their business?
- What would you suggest to entrepreneurs before they pick their mentors?
- 3:30 Neeraj Shah talks about how his grandfather planted the seed of entrepreneurship on his family.
- 14:08 He shares how losing her wife changed the trajectory of his life and mission.
- 30:45 Why energy is the most important thing on building the world-class business.
- 45:14 The role mentors have played in Neeraj’s life and his suggestion on picking mentors for entrepreneurship
- 53:25 Neeraj’s advice to entrepreneurs on different levels- Startup phase to scaling
- 57:54 Three productivity tips for entrepreneurs that they can implement during Morning, Day and night.
- 01:08:30 His advice to new entrepreneurs.
- What inspires Neeraj to do everything that he does: To leave a legacy by helping others
- Which one daily habit has been game-changer for him: His Billionaire Day Planning
- What book he thinks everyone must read: Essentialism by Greg McKeow
- Which online tool has been super-helpful for him: Nozbe Planner app
Connect With Neeraj Shah
Resources Mentioned on this episode
- Neeraj’s Titan Billionaire Day Planner
- Neeraj Shah’s Titan Masterminds Website
- Lifebook by Jon and Missy
- Code of Extraordinary mind by Vishen Lakhiani