“If you are not enjoying what you are doing. You are not living your life fully”
At the age of 54 after serving for Indian army for more than three decades, Brig. Sushil Bhasin has realized his life purpose of helping students succeed in their lives. It all happened when he was presented with a scroll signed by 800 students thanking him for transforming the school within few months of him being appointed as chairman of the army school.
He then set out on a journey to help students and younger minds help discover their life-purpose. He has trained thousands of people through his seminars, book, online courses and coaching programs.
His book Design Your Life is out on market and has been featured in Times of India, Hindustan Times, Indian Express among others.
He is one of the best trainers out there with his expertise in outdoor and experiential learning and his clients include companies like Tata indicom, JP Morgan, Microsoft among others and has successfully completed hundreds of training programs for companies like these.
Some questions I ask Brig. Bhasin:
- How difficult was it for you to leave respected position at army and come out to start something new that too at the age of 54?
- Why it is important for one to know himself to achieve the level of success they want in their life?
- How do you treat failures? Does they stops you from moving you forward or strengthens you?
- What is your message to 21 years old Sushil Bhasin who’s just started out on his career?
“If you are not giving out your 100% to the universe, you are harming the universe”
- 3:05 Brig. Sushil Bhasin shares about the turning point in his life.
- 12:45 What challenges did Brig. faced and how did he came out of that when he decided to quit army and start on new journey
- 28:35 Brig. talks about his book “Design Your Life”
- 38:20 How having a mentor can do wonders in one’s life?
- 59:50 What is it that book Brig. treats as bible for him.